Clover Life

Clover Life

Monday 6 May 2013

Kioku Restaurant Cheer Up My Moody Day

I'm very down these 2 days due to something unhappy happen in my life and it's out of my control. I'm scared, I'm worry~ I feel helpless when I can't do anything on that and the only thing I can do is just *Waiting* The feeling is unstable. I just can pray for that and wish everything get well and recover soon~

I learnt. I will appreciate every loves in my life.... my lovely family & my love, relatives, friends and people I know... Appreciate every moments in my life~

I'm moody since last Saturday when the thing happen unexpected. Nobody can make me smile from the heart since then because the feeling in my heart is *Complicated* I just wish everything will be fine.

At night, went for dinner with sis, mum and aunties at Kioku Restaurant at Ipoh. When you are exhausted and unhappy, food and drinks will cheer up your day and give you more energy to move forward~ It's true ^^ I'm better after having the Japanese + Korean dinner tonight at Kioku, a restaurant selling Japanese and Korean food. The environment of the restaurant is the combination of Japanese and Korean decorations. The food is delicious and yummy ^^ I love their mashed potato *Special*Yummy*Love* The spaghetti, stone rice and hand rolls are not bad. Western food as well? Haha! Their lamb chop is very nice ^^ *Love*

Thanks Kioku cheer up my day ^^ I'm better now~ Will be better in my life~

Japanese and Korean restaurant

Yummy dinner of the day


Kioku Japanese + Korean Restaurant
Location:
2-18, Festival Walk @ Ipoh,
Jalan Meda Ipoh 1,
Medan Ipoh Bistari,
31400 Ipoh,
Perak.

No comments:

Post a Comment